Saturday, August 4, 2012

CTMH Convention Team/Roommate Gift

Since this was my first year going to convention and I wasn't sure what everyone did for roommate gifts, I went with something quick and easy.

I knew I wanted to go with something that was black, white and pink. My favorite color combination, and it just happens that our Close To My Heart team is called Damask Divas.


The great thing about the Just For You stamp set is the ability to change the ink colors and your flower can be any color that you need. It also has 3 different designs for your flower petals. I used my 2 favorites but you can have all the petals be one design or mix and match as you like. The flower is cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge and it makes it so easy. I cut the white flower and then made the black flower 1/4" larger. The script background paper is from the Lucy paper pack. It was also cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  It just has so many great images.
I used cello bags from Wal Mart and found candy that was wrapped in pink and silver. I hope my roommate and teammates like them.

Happy Scrapping,
Dana

4 comments:

Kigz said...

How sweet! ;) Can't wait to be roomies! I have a plan already...bwa, ha, ha, haaaaa!

ChatterScene.com said...

I love it:)

Melissa L said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa L said...

Love the colors! Turned out really cute!

Fellow Damask Diva! Have a fabulous and inspired day!

~I hope you can take a moment to pop over to www.mywatermelonmoon.com and checkout my (relatively new) blog! I a follower of yours and would love you to give some blog love as a follower of mine! :) Happy Crafting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...