Wednesday, August 1, 2012

CTMH Damask Diva's Blog Hop

Welcome to our Close To My Heart blog hop. Our team is called the Damask Diva's and we're having a blog hop and would love for you to hop along with us. If you've arrived here from Crissy's blog your right on track.

And if your starting some where along the hop you can join in and follow along. If you'd like to start at the beginning go to Damask Diva's and hop along with us.

You'll see wonderful projects today using the Avonlea paper pack from Close To My Heart.  This is a mini album I made at convention using the ChipBoard mini album, Avonlea paper and Slate polka dot ribbon. We also used Houndstooth Alphabets, Silver Shimmer Trim and the Approved stamp set. The best part is that the album and stamps coordinates with our new Artiste cartridge so all the papers can be cut with the cricut.

We were to make a mini album about "Me", mine is from Mothers Day 2012 and the many ways the Lord has blessed me in my life.







This is a quick and easy mini album that makes a great gift. Make sure you check out the very talented Jayma's blog for her wonderful project.

Happy Scrapping,
Dana

12 comments:

Kigz said...

Dana! This is gorgeous!!! That shimmer trim has got to be my favorite new product. I am going to have some serious bling on my projects, lol! Oh I cannot wait to make one of these when I get Artiste!

Dianas free moments said...

MUST GET some SHIMMER Ribbon!!! lol Dana Super Cute!!!

Amy said...

Fabulous! What a great little mini.

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Love your mini album Dana!! You are so creative!! Have a wonderful day!! Hugs, Gloria

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Carolyn Mendoza-Canales said...

Wonderful! I think every crafter should do a ME mini or album of some sort. It's true that we're always capturing others in our projects and never stop to take the time to capture ourselves! You have inspired me.

Theresa Miller said...

Your mini album turned out great!

Visit my blog. I would love some followers!
www.thesassyscrapper.com

Sheri Ann Henderson said...

Very pretty mini album. Love the colors.

Melissa Lind said...

Love the mini album! Turned out great!

CydneyF said...

Great mini-album. You are truly blessed.

ScrapNJeannie said...

Beautiful mini album Dana! My inspiration to work on mine next.

I also nominated you for the Liebster award on my blog: http://scrapnjeannie.blogspot.com/2012/08/liebster-award.html

Tiffmc said...

Dana, what a beautiful album with my favorite new products from CTMH! I believe we all can claim the references on your Past Due page. Thanks for sharing and the wonderful inspiration!

Danielle DeNise said...

You made a beautiful mini album and it was great to get to know you with just a handful of pages and comments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...