Friday, September 21, 2012

Artiste Cartridge Fall/Halloween Blog Hop


Welcome to our September Fall/ Halloween  Blog Hop!  Each month we will showcasing a theme of our amazing ARTISTE Cricut Cartridge which you can purchase through my web site.
We're so excited to be doing this hop and we have a awesome lineup with some amazing talented CTMH Consultants ladies.  There will be lots of fun project along the hop!!

If you came from My Watermelon Moon then you are in the right place!
For the hop we're supposed to make something with the Artiste Cricut cartridge. Well, that wasn't hard, it hasn't been out of my Cricut since I got it. I really do love all the amazing projects on this cartridge. I knew I wanted to make this cute pumpkin. The hardest part was deciding what paper to use. I had some Dotty For You paper that I was saving for the perfect project and this was it. I filled the pumpkin with fall candy and then added the leaf topper. I stamped it with the Diverse Background image stamp first. I think it added that something extra it needed. The Harvest Assortment Twine tied it all together.





I'm the last stop on this blog hop so THANK YOU for hopping with us. We hope you enjoyed it as much as we did.

In case you get lost here is the line up,

Cathy Derouche  cathyplus5.blogspot.com

7 comments:

My Creations with Michelle said...

Love the pattern on the pumpkin leaf.

Tammy said...

cute little pumpkin. Congrats

Vanessa said...

how cute!!! TFS
Vanessa

MzLavr2 said...

What a beautiful box! Love that leaf!
<3 Pam
MzLavr2sCreations@live.com

Cathy said...

LOve love love your pumpkin, fab papers.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com

AJ Scrapbooking and Cards said...

OMG THIS IS SO CUTE! I LOVE THE PAPERS AND TWINE. TFS AJ-

Kigz said...

How in the world did I miss this hop??? I really need to try this pumpkin--yours is brilliant! Great combo of papers, Dana! I really love how you stamped the green to make it a pattern paper. You should have seen the look on my face while I was trying to figure out what in the world paper packet it was from--lol. GREAT JOB!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...