Monday, September 10, 2012

Bad Bad Blogger

I've been a very bad blogger lately. I wish I could say I was very busy creating and crafting but I haven't been.  For me, when family is in need I always drop everything and help as long as they need me. But this time it's been a long and on going need with many many sleepless nights. I am a worrier and especially when kids are involved. I always feel very responsible for the care of kids. And sometimes when adults are in the midst of their own troubles they don't realize how it's affecting their own children. And thats where my sleepless nights come into play. I worry and fret and try to figure out a way to help. And in the wee hours of the night/ morning is when I finally give it up to God. He is in control and knows the needs of everyone involved. And when I hand it over to the Lord and relinquish control, thats when rest comes. So while I continue to pray for healing for my extended family I'm hoping for life to get back to normal.

And while life has been very crazy I still had Close To My Heart classes to teach and an Open House to showcase our new Fall & Winter Idea Book. So hopefully I'll be able to post pictures of the layouts and projects I've created with our great new products. If you haven't checked out our new Idea Book make sure to click on the book beside this post and it will take your to the catalog.



2 comments:

Pamela OConnor said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. =) I am looking forward to seeing what you have to share from your open house using new CTMH products! Have a blessed day!

Kigz said...

Oh, Dana--big hugs to you! You are not a bad blogger. You are a blogger who has her priorities in line! I too tend to worry more than I should, so I understand. Cannot wait to meet you soon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...