Monday, October 8, 2012

About Me Layout From Regionals

Since it's my birthday today I thought I would share a photo of me. Not something I do very often and definitely not something I'm comfortable with. During Regionals they asked all the consultants to have their picture taken by the photographer. It's not something I'm good at- being on the other side of the camera.  But I did get my picture taken and the camera didn't break and I made it thru it. Corporate had questionnaires for us to answer in the morning session. We could fill them out in whatever manner we felt lead. They were very open ended things like:
I Was: born on Oct 8 1964
I Am: a Born Again Christian, Wife, Mother, Daughter, Sister, Aunt, Friend, Caretaker, People Pleaser
I Think: I have to fix everything for everyone
I Wonder: What I could be if I were the person God wanted me to be 
I Wish: I was a better wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, caretaker & christian
I Save: My best self for my family
I Always: Put my family first and myself last
I Can't Imagine: Life without my husband
I Believe: Jesus is my Savior
I Promise: To always be true to myself and my beliefs 
I Love: My family and my life most days

It was very in site-full to read what the ladies at Corp wrote on their layouts. It was also very liberating to write our own.
They provided all the supplies and I have fallen in love with the Clementine paper pack.  And the Burlap Ribbon is always a favorite, the Love Blooms stamp set is so versatile you can use it in so many ways.


Its a great way to document who you are and to share it with your family. You document everything in their lives, make it a point to include yourself.

Happy Scrapping,
   Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

I soooooooo love how it turned out! What a great way to remind us that our family and friends actually want to see us in out scrapbooks too! ;) Hope you had a fantastic birthday, Dana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...