Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Birthday Gifts

My birthday was last week and my friends and family gave me the best gifts. My son started my birthday off with a great gift. On Sunday both of our kids were home, which is more difficult than you would think. Erica lives in Marshalltown and Tyler lives here in Oskaloosa but their always busy and we don't get to all be together at the same time very often.



So it was a very extra special day when they were both home and Tyler came to church with us. It was the only thing I wanted for my birthday, for all of us to go to church together. I couldn't quit smiling during the whole church service.

 Erica knew I had had my eye on this super cute pumpkin bread pan. So Cute! I knew I had several get togethers coming up that I could use it for.  It came with this yummy Spiced Pecan Pumpkin bread mix and a jar of Pecan Pumpkin Butter. I used it this past weekend for a family get together at my In Laws and it tasted great.

 And my Dear Friend Thelma gave me this very fall inspired basket. I love fall so this is heaven in a basket for me!

 It was filled with wonderful muffins, homemade cappuccino mix, chocolates, and a fun new mug.
 Don't you love the label she made for the homemade cappuccino! So cute, and it just makes me smile when I see it in the mornings.


 Happy Scrapping,
     Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Looks like you have been doing great posting regularly! I have been pretty mia with preparations for everything this month. I am so glad you had a wonderful day for your birthday! Wish I could come have some pumpkin bread. Yummo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...