Monday, October 22, 2012

Card Box

I was looking thru pictures from this past year and realized I hadn't shared this great project. This summer I took another class from Doris and made this super cute and easy card box. It was made with one piece of cardstock for the box and the wonderful Florentine paper.





A side view to show you we decorated all sides of the box. It would make a great gift for a co worker or friend. 





The flap opens up to store your cards in. The Hook & Loop Dots make it so easy to keep the lid closed. You wouldn't want these great cards to fly out. (wink- wink)






We used the Stamp Of The Month in the Spring/ Summer Idea Book, which is no longer available. Sorry. But the cards are so adorable I had to share. You could change out the stamps for any other stamp set and have a great gift.

  Happy Scrapping,
       Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

I have no idea how I missed this! LOVE the box and all the cards! What a wonderful gift set!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...