Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Dry Erase Board

I saw a dry erase board at Regionals and thought "I can do that" lol. It was so quick and easy to make. My favorite kind! The hardest part was finding the right frame. I found this one at Wal Mart for $7. It has hangers on it if you want to hang it on the wall but I think mine might go on the kitchen counter so I used a easel.



I used the Pear & Partridge paper and zip strip for this frame. The green works for my kitchen decor and I love the Pearl Flourishes. The top flourish is under the glass and the bottom flourish is on the outside frame and I cut the adhesive strip with the pearls and stuck them to the glass. The sentiment is from the Love Blooms stamp set. I've used this stamp set so many times. Its a great basic must have set. The Cricut cut is from the Artiste cartridge.

The great thing about this dry erase board is the ability to change out the papers any time my heart desires or according to the seasons, which I love to do too. I may have to make one using the La Belle Vie paper for my scrapbook room.

 Happy Scrapping,
    Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Oh my goodness, Dana! The spam found your blog!!! I totally missed this one though--I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Your burlap bow is perfect! (I haven't done mine yet, lol--shhhh!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...