Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Meet Me In St Louie - Regionals

Oh, the fun I had meeting new friends in St Louis! Close To My Heart had our Regionals in St Louis this past weekend and we had so much fun. I was able to meet Facebook friends and they are more wonderful than I imagined. There were lots of laughs and late night chats, one very adventurous ride for supper, and a big dent in my armor when this very Type A, organizational freak forgot to take the room key and we were locked out of our room.


Shelly, Amie, Me   

I met a fellow blogger, CTMH consultant, and a design superstar. I've followed Brenda's blog since I joined CTMH and I loved her designs for scrapbook pages. When I first started, I borrowed and scrap-lifted some of her designs. She does amazing work! She taught one of the classes that I really wanted to go to. She did an amazing job and I learned so much. Everyone says she's an amazing teacher at her scrapbook classes and I wished I lived in Minnesota so I could go to her classes. Thank you Brenda for the wonderful talk we had after class.

Brenda and I

I was also honored to get to take a picture with Monica and Kristine, Vice Presidents of Close To My Heart. They really are the sweetest ladies. Don't let their innocent smiles fool you, they have a wicked since of humor too.

                                                                Monica, Me, Kristine

Happy Scrapping,
    Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

I just love looking at the pictures and suddenly I am right back in St. Louis laughing and learning. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...