Friday, October 19, 2012

My Blessings Abound

I borrowed the basic design for this card from another Close To My Heart consultant. I knew when I saw the Burlap Ribbon on this card I would be scraplifting this idea.

I live in Iowa so we get to see all the beautiful colors of fall with the leaves changing. Right now the trees outside my home are beautiful shades of orange and red. I used the Fall Harvest stamp set for the leaves and the sentiment was stamped using the Abundance stamp set. I also used the Harvest Assortment Twine which is so fun to use. The Burlap Ribbon has 5yds of ribbon so you can do so many projects with it. I'm sure when you get the ribbon you'll want to use it on lots of fun projects.

I've had lots of questions on how I adhere the burlap ribbon to my projects. I use Liquid Glass and it works great every time. I put a fine line at the top and bottom edge of my ribbon and put it on the card. It's been on their for a couple weeks and it's still holding tight.

I'll be sending this card to our Pastor and his wife for Pastor Appreciation month. Pastor Steve and Debbie are wonderful and selflessly serve our church in so many ways and are the most humble people you will ever meet. I definitely count them among my blessings.

  Happy Scrapping,
      Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Oh I love the leaves with the burlap! Beautiful combination, Dana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...