Wednesday, October 10, 2012

My Ray Of Sunshine Layout- Regionals

I can't wait to find pictures to put on this layout. I know it will be pictures of my family but I have to find the right pictures for it. I'm not worried about the colors in the photos, I usually do black and white when I have pictures from different events on one layout. My son and daughter rarely wear colors that would go together on a layout and it's more important to me that the photo's match the feeling I want the layout to evoke, than the colors match. And with black and white I never have to worry about that.
The title of the layout is "My ray of sunshine" and that would usually mean a bright yellow layout but this is done with the Clementine paper pack. These pictures really don't do the paper justice. The paper is so much better when it's in front of you. Don't you just love the circle buttons on the top of both pages! There made with the very cute Buttons, Bits & Bobs stamp set. So very cute!!


And the Clementine Compliments Canvas Shapes are so adorable. Add a little banner and you have the perfect place for a little journaling.

Happy Scrapping,
   Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

For some reason I had trouble getting my pics to come out right with these papers too. I really do love this layout, but have to find the right pics now! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...