Thursday, October 4, 2012

Room Mate Gift & My 1st You Tube Video

For Regionals in St Louis I made this burlap flower for my room mate. It's always fun to see all the creative things consultants make for each other. I love the Burlap Ribbon from Close To My Heart and I've been playing with it alot. I've used it on scrapbook pages and cards. And when I saw the flower Jayma made I knew I could use the Burlap Ribbon to make a flower for my purse.

 Jayma folded her burlap in half but I wanted a larger flower so I used the full width of the ribbon. I used the Rhinestone Designer Brads as the center of the flower. This is the first video I've ever made and its not great but it gives you an idea of how to hot glue the flower. If this video doesn't work you can watch it on my You Tube Channel.

Happy Scrapping,
Dana

2 comments:

Kigz said...

Smiling right now because you are awesome! :) You did great, Dana.

Brandi said...

Love it!, super cute, thanks for sharing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...