Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall Boxes with the Artiste Cartridge

Almost all of my projects use the Artiste cartridge. I just love this Cricut cartridge! I made these cute little boxes using the Artiste, it makes everything quick and easy. No measuring and cutting. Just load your paper, press a button and let the Cricut do the work!

 
I used paper from the Moonlight paper pack for both boxes. The black Tulle is a perfect addition to this box. 



The Sweet Treats stamp from the Perfect Fit Halloween stamp set  has several great images you can stamp inside decorative circles. Just perfect for a finishing touch.

  Happy Scrapping
     Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Oh yes, I love the black tulle with these papers too. I still have mine that you made for me! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...