Friday, November 9, 2012

Gifts From Regionals

These are some of the wonderful gifts I received from my awesome roommate Amie, from Regionals. She was so creative and I LOVE the notepad. She cut the cute box from the Artiste Cartridge. She also cut the tags on the box and the notebook with the Artiste cartridge. The tag on the box is stamped with the Perfect Fit Frames. It just makes the tag pop. Isn't the box the cutest! I can just imagine it in Pear and Partridge paper sticking out of stockings on Christmas morning. Hhmmmmm, I think I just came up with my next project.




Isn't the pen just so fun! It's just as fun to write with. The notebook cover matches the pen too. Amie was so clever when she made the notebook cover. She has a pocket so the notebook slips in the pocket and can be changed out when you need a new one. I love the mini pompom ribbon on the side. And the large Adventure USA stamp is so great. I can mark each of the Regional meetings and conventions I go to. Thank You, Thank You Amie, you were so generous and creative!
  Happy Scrapping,
      Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Oh my goodness! You are so very welcome! I feel like I just did a guest spot, lol...I had so much fun making them. You are such a sweetheart to post them! :) I hope to make roomie gifts again sometime. Someday! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...