Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Creations Bracket Frame

This is the frame we made at the Close To My Heart Regionals in St. Louis. It was such a fun time, I guess I'm dragging out posting my projects so I can relive all the fun. I've  had the frame done since Regionals but I haven't gotten pictures taken until now. I'm terrible at taking pictures of my projects. I guess it's finding the right place for lighting, finding time to take the pictures and all the editing. And sometimes even with the editing the pictures just don't do the project justice. Like today. This frame is so stinkin cute in person and it's super easy to make.


 All you need to start with it the My Creations Bracket Frame, Avonlea paper, Colonial White cardstock, Burlap Ribbon, Chocolate cardstock, Opaque Mocha Gems , Love Blooms stamp set and the Cricut Artiste cartridge.  Now your all set to make this wonderful frame.

The rosettes are cut with the Artiste cartridge and are super easy to make. It just takes a little time to fold them.

The frame we made at Regionals had something different where I put the Burlap ribbon. I don't remember what they had there but I really like the burlap and wanted to make my frame a little different and make it my own. I hope you have fun making your frame.

  Happy Scrapping,
         Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...