Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Christmas Star

Wow, it's harder than I imagined getting back into the blogging habit. So I'm going to keep this quick and easy. I loved the My Creations Star when I saw it and knew I wanted to make a Christmas Star.



The Pear and Partridge paper was perfect for the star. I thought the poinsettia from the Artiste cartridge was great as a center accent. I used the Stylus to give the poinsettia some dimension  and then added some silver Glitter Gel to the folds. I do love my bling so I added a Designer Brad to the center.
It was a great addition to our Christmas decorations.

Happy Scrapping,
  Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

You are right about the poinsettia! It is the perfect accent to a Christmas star! Fabulous job, Dana! Maybe this will inspire me to finally do mine. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...