Sunday, January 27, 2013

Christmas Treat Bags


I think these little treat bags are my last Christmas post. Finally. I've drug Christmas on for quite a while - wink). I do love Christmas but as with all good things they must come to an end. We have to get to the NEW Spring Summer 2013 Idea Book. And let me tell you we have some absolutely amazing papers! Ok, I'm getting ahead of myself. Lets get back the the cute treat bags.
A very talented Close To My Heart consultant shared these cute bags and I decided to give them a try. They are super easy. I used Peppermint patties for the candy and cut the images with the cricut of course. I love that the Close To My Heart stamps work with our Cricut cartridges.


I dressed up the choc candy nuggets with a piece of scrapbook paper. It dresses up your choc real quick. Not that choc needs dressing up, any choc in my house doesn't stay around long enough to need dressing up. But for a gift or stocking stuffer it's a nice touch.
Happy Scrapping,
    Dana

1 comment:

Sheila Wilson said...

I'm ready for all the nifty ideas for Christmas 2013!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...