Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mothers Day

I hope everyone had a Happy Mothers Day. My wonderful family made sure I had a great day. Saturday started with Hubbalicious bringing me a beautiful bouquet of roses.


Sunday both of the kids were here and we had a great breakfast together and we were able to get some pictures outside. It was windy and very chilly but we braved the cool weather. The kids usually hate doing pictures but on Mother's Day and my birthday they indulge me with just a few eye rolls.







We were all trying to smile and not shiver so we got the pictures done as soon as possible. We even got the dogs in the picture too.

My family knows my favorite candy and I usually get a bag of Lindor Chocolates but this year they hadn't talked to each other about what they were getting me.







And thats how I you get 9 bags of chocolates for Mothers Day!

I was able to spend some time with my Mom today too. She had fun telling stories about when I was young.



She always has selective memory when she tells stories of when us kids were young.  :) We get a good laugh from it everytime.
I hope you all had a wonderful time with your families!

Happy Scrapping,
    Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...