Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Such A Lovely Day Layout

I haven't used non Close To My Heart paper since I became a consultant. Not for any other reason than I love our paper. The quality is wonderful and it cuts like a dream with the Cricut. But I had this paper and layout planned long before I became a CTMH consultant. I've been trying to use up old papers and get some scrapbooking done. I love it when you get out old papers and realize you still really like them. And I still REALLY REALLY love both of these papers.


 A couple friends know I'm not a big bird lover. I like birds in my yard but not on my scrapbook pages. But these birds are sweet and seem to go well. I have a key with a heart on the end and the word LOVE on it. I'm thinking I need to add that to the right side of the layout. Maybe a bit or ribbon too. I try not to go back and change layouts once I'm done with them but this layout just looks a bit plain. And it's not in my album yet so it's easy to change a few things.

 Happy Scrapping,
     Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...