Sunday, June 23, 2013

Life Is Good- Buzz and Bumble


Orange isn't just for fall, when I see this layout I think spring fun. But this layout can be used for either season. I used the A Tree stamp with the butterflies that come in the stamp set. I love using stamps, you can make them fit any paper by changing the ink color you use.




I love using the Perfect Fit Frames stamp set, you can use them for cards or layouts. And so many sentiments and images fit inside the frames. There are so many possibilities. Of course the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge has all of the frame images on it.The Durables Artisian Studs were a fun addition to add to the edges of  Milepost Shapes. And the best part is the Mile post shapes are in the While Supplies Last section and are on sale for only $1.00 for 48 pieces! I flip them over and stamp on the flat side of the shapes.

 Happy Scrapping,
     Dana



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...