Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Huntington Flip Album

I'm in love with the Huntington paper pack. Fall is my favorite season and this paper pack is everything I love about fall. The flowers, the colors, the swirls - oh my! There's so much to love with this paper pack.





The Bronze Shimmer Trim is a perfect addition to this paper. The Mini Medley Rosewood Collection adds a great touch too. And sometimes I don't have alot of time for stamping so the Huntington Stickease makes a project quick and easy. Its hard to finish a project without a little bit of stamping so I did stamp "Give Thanks for All You Have" on one banner. I used the Happy Autumn stamp set. You'll see that stamp set again soon! This is a great coffee table album or it would make a perfect table top display.

Happy Scrapping,
     Dana

1 comment:

Kigz said...

The two middle pages are my favorites!!! Great job, Dana! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...