Saturday, October 19, 2013

Sarita Layout 1 Today

Sorry for the terrible pictures but my point and shoot camera broke on vacation and I haven't been able to replace it. I thought to save money I'd use an old camera I had left laying in a drawer. Ummm, bad mistake! It takes terrible pictures. Technology really does make a big difference in the quality of photos.




It was fun working with the Sarita paper pack. You just have to be happy when you work with orange paper. And when you put orange paper and circles together than I'm having fun. Guess you could call me a paper geek :) It doesn't take much to make me happy and fun paper just makes my day. So this layout was fun from the start. I usually like working with the Workshop on the Go because everything you need to make amazing layouts is in one easy kit and you get a great stamp set that only comes in that Workshop on the Go.   You can use the stamp sets with the coordinating Artiste Cricut Cartridge or you can trim around the stamps yourself. Easy peasy!

Happy Scrapping,
      Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...