Saturday, November 9, 2013

FALL - FAMILY - BLESSED

Fall reminds us to be thankful for our blessings and family is our biggest blessing of all. This stamp set is perfect for those that love fall and the many small blessings that come with it. I have to confess, I don't love to rake leaves but I do love going on a walk with my sweet husband and walking thru the leaves and hearing them rustle. If truth be told I probably drag my feet a bit to make them rustle even more. Its one of the small pleasures of the season.



I tried stamping the words in Coca ink and using Autumn Terracotta for the word FALL and Olive ink for FAMILY. I really liked the way it turned out. But I wanted to make several of these and this would take a while so the next one I just used Autumn Terracotta ink.


And then I tried one with just Cocoa ink. I really like all three. Add a bit of twine and some pearl gems and you have a frame that would be a great hostess gift for the wonderful women that slave in the kitchen to feed their families a wonderful meal. 


Happy Scrapping,
    Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...