Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Huntington Workshop On The Go Layout 1

Today I used the Huntington Workshop On The Go and love it. This paper is very versatile and even tho it has fall colors it can be used for many different types of photos. Fall is my favorite time of the year so I went all fall with this layout. The leaf stamps are wonderful and I used 2 different ink colors on each leaf. This time of year all the leaves have more than one color. I live in the midwest and we're losing leaves fast but the ones sticking around are beautiful!



Another great thing about the Workshop On The Go kits is that the stamp sets are exclusive to the kit. You can't buy the stamp set with out the kit. So if you like the stamp set you'll want to get the kit right away.



Don't you just love these stamps?!!!! I certainly do! For the leaves it's super easy to get the 2 tone effect. I used Autumn Terracotta, Creme Brulee and Olive inks. Just a little tip, use the lightest color of ink first and then gently roll the edges of the leaf stamp in the darker color. You don't want to get the dark color ink in your ink pad.
  Happy Stamping,
        Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...