Monday, December 2, 2013

Decembers Here

Happy December 2nd everyone. I'm not sure how December got here so quickly but its snuck up on me again. I like to greet December with my house deep cleaned and decorated for Christmas but that didn't happen this year. We've spent a week in the hospital with a family member in Illinois. Nights at a hotel and long days at the hospital really zap your energy so when we came home all we wanted to do was sleep. We were able to get our family Christmas tree up and decorated while the kids were home. Made this Momma's heart sing to have us all together again this year to decorate the tree. It really is the small things I'm thankful for this year. We were able to spend Thanksgiving Day with family, our Thanksgiving dinner was at the hospital cafeteria but we were together. This has been a year to be Thankful for our health and our loved ones. I hope you had a great Thanksgiving with family. Now that we all have our many blessings fresh in our minds we can enjoy all that December and Christmas time have in store for us.
 
Happy Scrapping,
     Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...