Monday, January 6, 2014

ArtBooking Cricut Cartridge Layout

Life after Christmas is finally starting to get back to normal. Our daughter was home for 2 weeks over the holidays and we really enjoyed her visit. While she's been home I've taken a break from my Close To My Heart job and my blog. But I'm hoping to get things back to normal and hopefully blogging on a more regular basis for the new year. I have so many great layouts from last year that I haven't had time to post. This is a great one from the Idea Book using the ArtBooking Cricut Cartridge. I'm not sure who designed this layout but it was fun to make.




All the Cricut cuts were from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge and there were ALOT of cuts! And a good deal of stamping. And one of the things I love most about Close To My Heart exclusive Cricut cartridges is that our stamps coordinate with them. So you quickly cut out the design you want and then use the stamp set that coordinates with it.  Easy Peasey! I'm loving the texture that the backdrop gives the layout. The Cricut did a great job cutting all those shapes.

Happy Scrapping,
     Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...