Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Frosted Layout 2 "You melt my heart"

 This is the second layout in the Frosted Workshop On The Go. It's a wonderfully simple layout. Even tho its made with the Frosted paper thats a bit more snow themed this layout can be used for any time of year. Because we all have someone in our lives that melts our heart!


As I'm looking over the picture I realized I took this picture before I was finished with the 2nd page. The first circle with the banner says "Family" and there should be another circle on the second layout that says "Friends" that will go in the pink square.
I really like the addition of the Sparkle Flourishes. They add that sparkle that every layout needs :) And don't you just love the pink flowers that come with the Workshop On The Go!

Happy Scrapping,
   Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...