Thursday, January 9, 2014

Moms Calender

I haven't had a chance to share the calender I made for my Mom for Christmas. I make her a scrapbook calender every year with pictures of all the grandkids and sometimes pictures of us kids or old black and white photos of her family. It's also a great way to use up all the scraps and old stickers from my scrapbook stash.
But this year was so very busy and we've spent alot of time in the hospital with Roger's Mom so I ran out of time quickly. I should have my scrappers license revoked, but I ordered Mom a calender online! I'm ashamed to even say it out loud when everyone knows I scrapbook. But life happens and it's more important to spend time with family and Mom's main focus is the pictures so she was very understanding. And I have to tell you it was super easy to click and drag those photos. I even used some pictures from family members  Facebook pages. The pics from Facebook are a bit blurry but their better than no pictures at all. 


 
 The pages are all faith based and the background pages have inspiring phrases or words on them. Each month has a special scripture. If I had more time I could have put each persons birthday on the calender but I ran out of time.


I would have rather had the time to make an actual scrapbook calender but I'm happy with how it turned out with the small amount of time it took.

Happy Scrapping,
   Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...