Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Frosted Super Simple Layout

First off, I finally figured out my lighting issue when I was trying to take photos of my projects. Lets just say I was one happy camper! And you really can tell how wonderful the Frosted paper line is. I have several lights for my light box and I thought I had them all as "day light" bulbs. Guess not. I turned them on one by one until I found the one that made the project turn yellow. So much frustration could have been avoided if I had taken the 3 minutes it took. Now I'm Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

Now on to the last layout using the Frosted paper pack. ( the paper pack is sold out but we do have the Workshop On The Go while supplies last) I have ladies in my classes that like super quick and easy layouts that don't require alot of stamping so I try to have at least one layout thats quick to put together. And this layout fits that perfectly.



This layout was made with paper, the ArtBooking Cricut Cartridge and Bitty Sparkles. All the snowflakes were cut with the Cricut and the Bitty Sparkles were added to the centers. The journal spot was also cut with the Cricut and the rest of the papers are all straight lines. Easy peasey!

1 comment:

Kigz said...

Yay, you! LOVE this with the Kraft matting! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...