Tuesday, February 4, 2014

The NEW Spring & Summer Idea Book is here!!!

I was so excited to see all the fun new products in the Close To My Heart Idea Book. And I wasn't disappointed! The new Idea Book is full of new products to CTMH and so much crafting fun. I'm a scrapbooker at heart but enjoy making cards, stamping, making home decor, projects and jewelry. And all of it is included in here. There really is something for everyone!



If you would like to be able to peruse this amazing Idea Book you can place a $50 order from me HERE and I will mail you one FREE! And don't forget when your placing your order to add the February Stamp Of The Month,  Wild About Love. With cute stamps with images of foxes and sayings like "Wild Thing" "I love you" and "Hey foxy" who can resist!

 Happy Scrapping, 
     Dana



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...