Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Roger's Family- Picture My Life

I'm still using the Avonlea Picture My Life kit but these cards have a different look and feel to them. They are part of the same kit and they're all coordinating and by using the other side of the card you can have a variety.

I've found pictures of Roger as a child and I'm loving going thru those photos. So far I think my favorite is the one of him and his Mom in the second row, she's holding him and leaning up against the side of the house. Theres just something about the way she's holding him tight and has a far away look on her face. Not sure what it is about that photo but I really like it.



Right now I'm just getting pictures in the sleeves. I'll add extra embellishments and journaling while I'm at a scrapbook retreat in a couple weeks. But this way the pictures are in the album and ready to go. I have a few ideas for titles and I'll use Close To My Heart alphabet stamps to make those. There are alot of title cards that would work great but I want to add some personal info on the title card. Don't you just love those doilies on the title card below! It looks like a button or two might make a great addition too.


How cute are Roger and his brother Ron in those cute hats!! And they're all so gentlemanly in their white shirts and bow ties. ADORABLE! Oh if you knew them all now...

And now I'm off to get craft happy with some pretty paper.
Happy Scrapping,
    Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...