Thursday, March 20, 2014

Studio J Digital Layouts $5



Close To My Heart is having an amazing special this month for the Studio J digital scrapbooking. I'm not a digital scrapbooker but I had pictures from this past Christmas that I hadn't printed out yet so I thought they would be perfect to use with the Studio J layouts.

During the month of March, order your Studio J™(CTMH's digital scrapbooking program) 2-page  layouts, including ones using our new Photo Express Collection—for only $5 each! That's only $2.50 per page!
You can go to my WEBSITE HERE and get started for free! You can sign up for an account and play for free. You don't pay anything until you order your layouts.


There are so many designs to pick from. And you can make changes to make them personal. I can't describe the many options so I borrowed this description from CTMH. "Quickly create gorgeous, personalized studio layouts using our wide selection of papers, collections, patterns, and embellishments. And don’t forget to check out the templates in our new Photo Express Collection, which allow you to design layouts entirely comprised of photos in minutes. You’ve taken the photos. Now keep the memories™."My designs are pretty simple and I didn't change to many design elements. I was going for quick and easy.


I love that I don't have to worry if I run out of my favorite paper that I won't be able to finish my layout. With Studio J you NEVER run out your favorite paper. And some of our retired papers are only available thru Studio J!

As you can see I made two of the same layouts but with different pictures. I'm a girl that doesn't believe in re-inventing the wheel. So if one layout is good for my son its good for my daughter and vice versa. I just changed out a few pictures and its ready to go.
Happy Digital Scrapping,
   Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...