Monday, April 7, 2014

Base & Bling Jewelry

Close To My Heart has a new jewelry line and I'm in love. I don't wear alot of jewelry but I do like necklaces. And I don't like to pay a fortune for them. If their inexpensive I can have more variety and thats were CTMH necklaces come into play. And play I did! 

Watch this video for great quick tips.




This is the first necklace I made. It was quick and easy. The flower is a square sticker from the Story Teller Style Sheet and you don't have to do trim anything. You just put it into the square pendant. I covered the inside of the pendant with Liquid Glass and I added the glass cover. I wiped off the edges with a baby wipe and let it sit to dry. Picking out the charms to add to the necklace was easy and for this necklace I wanted simple and elegant. I added the "love" heart charm from the Story Teller charm set and a Rhinestone charm for a bit of bling.



My second necklace is my favorite, and I really do wish I made pretty things all day. I craft when I can but its rarely everyday. This sticker design is from the Craft Queen Style Sheet and would have been better in a square pendant but I really wanted to use the silver chain and I only had a round pendant in the silver so thats what I went with. It works and I love it but it would show more of the design if it were in a square pendant.
I added the camera and scissors from the Craft Queen charm set and a rhinestone from the Rhinestone Charms because every necklace needs a bit of bling!



You can also use 1" pictures in these pendants and I'll be ordering several of those when  I place my next Studio J order. Did you know you can use Studio J to print photos? YES you can! I'm doing a blog post soon to tell you all about it.

   Happy Scrapping,
          Dana


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...