Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go Layout 2

I've gotten behind on blogging my layouts. This one was from a few months ago but better late than never I say. The Ivy Lane Workshop On The Go makes scrapbooking so quick and easy. Sometimes lifes just to busy to re-invent the wheel every time you want to scrapbook. I love that someone else has taken all the to design great layouts and all I have to do is cut and paste.




I really like the colors in the Ivy Lane papers, I love the color purple but I don't seem to scrapbook with it very much. The pink, purple and green just seem to pop on this page. I can't wait to take spring pictures to add to this layout. Outside pictures in the yard will be perfect with this color palette. The flowers are cut with the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and then stamped. Super easy!!

Happy Scrapping,
   Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...