Thursday, July 3, 2014

Happy Flash Mob of Close to My Heart consultants

As some of you may know I just got back from the Close To My Heart Convention in California. There are so many fun things that happen at CTMH convention that its hard to pick a favorite, but this little moment will always be a fun memory. The very talented and creative Tresa Black had a wonderful idea on how we could do something special for our founder Jeannette Lynton and to celebrate her 30th Anniversary of founding Close To My Heart. Tresa decided we should do a flash mob.

I've never been part of a flash mob nor am I one that dances. At least not in public.But friends convinced me to do it. So I practiced and let me tell you, it ain't pretty. So I practiced some more. And some more. It just was not getting better. My upper half and my bottom half just don't move together. But my sweet fun friends weren't letting me out of it. But as time drew near I just knew it wasn't going to happen. 400 wonderful CTMH consultants danced their hearts out and had fun. But as someone that got to see all the action, I don't think they had as much fun as I did watching them dance. My heart was dancing and my foot was a tapping and I was Happy Happy Happy in my heart!

So watch and enjoy!!!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...