Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Timberline Layout 1

Its been a long time since I've posted. Got to tell you I'm at a lose for words lately. Life is good but blogging takes work and lots of words. I've been busy living life and enjoying family and friends so if you all don't mind I'll be sharing layouts from past classes but not alot of words to go with it.



This layout is from the Timberlane Workshop On The Go and has all the measurements for each paper and shows you exactly how to cut the paper so its quick and easy to put together.

2 comments:

MorganizewithMe said...

Excited to see a great blog dedicated to scrapbooking! I have a few scrapbooks that need to be finished up, so this will help me with inspiration. :)

MorganizewithMe said...

Excited to see a great blog dedicated to scrapbooking! I have a few scrapbooks that need to be finished up, so this will help me with inspiration. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...