Monday, September 29, 2014

Timberline Super Simple Layout

Usually for my Super Simple Layout class I have a "super simple" layout. But I loved this layout when I saw it and admittedly it has more stamping than I usually have my class attendees do for this class, I just couldn't get this layout out of my mind. Its just one of those layouts that can be used for so many outdoor type pictures.

The very talented and gracious Susan Williams designed this layout and was kind enough to let me use it for my class. Susan does amazing work and I was honored to get to meet her this past June at our Close To My Heart convention at Disney Land. She is the sweetest and most humble person, a true midwest girl (Missouri). You can find all of her amazing work on her blog at Just Crazy Blessed



So make sure you jump over to Susans blog and see all of her amazing work. I changed a few things but not many. THANK YOU Susan for being so kind in sharing your design.

Happy Scrapping,
  Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...